Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who's Poop?

GOAT POOP
(A.K.A. NANNY BERRIES)

HORSE POOP


BIRD POOP
(GREAT BLUE HERON? OWL?)


BUT WHOSE POOP IS THIS???



In my small farm, day-to-day life, I come across lots of poop.
It's something I'm always
smelling,
mucking up,
stepping in,
or sweeping up.
It's just always there.
Here on our small farm on any given day I will encounter, goat poop, horse poop, rabbit poop, cat poop, dog poop, hog poop, bird poop, occasionally rat poop and even lizard poop. So when I stumble across something new it sticks out like a sore thumb. This is poop I cannot identify. And I wonder and want to know, WHOSE POOP IS THIS? My guess would be a possum or raccoon. But this mystery will remain so until I question all my other small farm friends and find someone who can identify this poop. Any ideas out there?































































No comments: