Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pancake Saturday



I love making pancakes.
And the kids love eating pancakes.
A good combination.
And on this Saturday I made special pancakes.
Made very easy with my new pancake pen from WS.
And even though pancakes are great,
and even though they are warm and sweet,
and in our mouth right now,
we still ask this question.....
Which is better, pancakes or waffles???
Is that not like a question a goat would ask?
When my goats have sweet, green, hay
in their mouth right now,
they will still ask themselves this question.....
Which is better, this hay or the grass on the other side of the fence?
So, today, I will give you the answer to the age old question:
Is the grass always greener on the other side?
-drum roll please-
The answer is: they are both green and good.
But you should be happy with what you have.

No comments: