Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Heads



These are my pumpkin heads.
(It's still so weird with Matthew gone.
It always feels like someone's missing.)

And here they are diving into their pumpkins.


And being good brothers.


Making sure Sarah eats healthy before we trick or treat.


This is quite a disturbing picture to me.
At what point did I let her use a knife?
Boy, do they grow up so fast.
Before you know it they are using sharp objects.


Personally, I like this method much better.
Not much to worry about here.
Just a few hits with the mallet,
and you're done.

Quick, Safe and Cute.



Speaking of cute.
Here's the father of my pumpkin heads.
I would say he has some jack-o-lantern skills.
Wouldn't you?
From left to right:
Ghost.....Princess.....A Cat/Pig?.....and an evil-looking classic.
Now it's time for treats!

No comments: