Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho-Ho-Ho

Santa was here!

It's still so much fun for me 
to watch my children's expressions
as they come down the stairs.
(I wonder how much longer I'll get to say that.)
Sniff. Sniff.
~Be still my heart~

Kevin got a new hat.

And we had a great morning of opening presents
before rushing off to church.

Santa can even make 20 year olds smile.
Good to know.

After church we were free to relax
and enjoy the warm day.

~ Even after presents ~ 
Sarah still thought the porch swing was fun. 

Christmas in Florida.
Bare feet and short sleeves.
Ya gotta love it.

And for the crowd whose feet don't touch the floor while sitting.

Here's another way to start swinging.

And a great way to end the day is with a great meal.
With family.

Merry Christmas Everyone!


No comments: