Monday, December 2, 2013

Elf on the Shelf - Day 2


Dear Sarah Kate,
Thanks for playing the Elf on the Shelf game with me! 
 There is only one rule:  You can't touch me.
Nothing would really happen if you did, but then we couldn't play the game:)
So let's have some fun!
Every day I will be in a new spot and you can try to find me.
I sometimes get into a little elf mischief during the night 
when I get back from reporting to Santa.  
But when the sun comes up I freeze 
and start watching everything that happens all day.
I am happy to report to Santa each night about what goes on at your house.
You have been a very good girl this year 
and your brothers and sister have too.
I just can't wait for Christmas.  How about you?
It's my favorite time of the year!
So remember to try your best to make good decisions 
and be kind every day.
I'm so very proud of you.
Your friend,
Taylor McTuttle
Elf on the Shelf to the Feiock family 

No comments: