Friday, December 20, 2013

The Elf got hungry.


Today Sarah and I made some popcorn treats
to take to her class for the last day of school.


It seems Taylor liked them so much
that she took one for herself.


And I believe I failed to mention
that we are pig sitting for some friends.
Ah, yes. 
We have two guinea pigs here for Christmas.
(Definition:  a small stout-bodied short-eared tailless domesticated RODENT)
And despite the fact that they are RODENTS.....
I had to break one of my steadfast rules.
(The one about "no animals in the house".)
Mainly I had to break the rule because we have some 
renegade raccoons gallivanting around our farm at night
and I thought it best to return both the guinea pigs
alive and unharmed.
So, really it's the raccoon's fault we have pigs in the house.
We may be feeding 35 animals outside and 2 inside,
but Little Dot is due any day!
Should we hope for Christmas babies?




No comments: