Thursday, November 18, 2010

Broken Gate Latch

They did it again. (for the third time)
They broke the latch to the gate.
A gate ajar is not a good thing.
Luckily it's between two back pastures.
And not between our farm and the road.

This is a good, heavy chain on another gate.


This is what I'm working with here.
This is the thin, weak chain after I repaired it.

And it will have to do.

Until my husband/handyman extraordinaire gets home.
He will come to my rescue and secure our goats from mischief.
Because all this started when one little goat wanted some action.
(I guess Little Dot wasn't "settled" and bred like I thought.)
I took her to visit Jericho right away.

Let's just say I've got pictures of that but was afraid to share them.
If it worked this time she'll deliver 5 months from today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After using many times springs are broken then don't take any tension, farm gate latches are important for securing your pets and animals in the agricultural lands.