Thursday, November 25, 2010

Matthew's Home!

My boys all together.

Thanksgiving on the porch.

We ate.
And ate.
And ate.

Here's the list of bounty from our table.
Turkey
Cranberry sauce
Cranberry Jello Mold
Squash Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Sunshine Carrots
Sweet potatoes
Mashed pototoes
Salad with tomotoes, peppers, cucumbers and oranges
Fruit salad with dip
Deviled eggs
Rolls
Lemonade Iced Tea
Coffee
Pumpkin Pie
Cranberry/Cherry Pie
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Chocolate Brownies with nuts
Chocolate Brownies without nuts

I hope I didn't leave anything out.
I don't think I could have eaten more than that.
I don't even think teenage boys could have eaten more.

And now comes one of my favorite days.
The day after Thanksgiving.
Because on this day I will have all my family sleeping under the same roof.
Because I have enough leftovers to feed my family for days.
And because it's officially CHRISTMAS!
WOO HOO!

No comments: