Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Favorite Animals

As we rushed out the door for school today Sarah grabbed her favorite animals.
She has had "Pink Bear" from the beginning.
She was a sweet welcome home gift from my best friend.
She came with an attached pink sleeping hat.
That got ripped off fairly quickly and I wondered how long this bear would last.
Apparently forever.
The kitten was a gift from Daddy on her first Valentine's Day.
(Hence the name, "Valentine".)
"Meow" was one of Sarah's first words so she had to have her own kitty.
I tell you, that little kitten has been through the ringer.
She has been stitched together and washed many times.
But she is still a favorite.
You never know what your child might latch on to.
Out of a pile of stuffed animals she picked these two.
I hope I can always give her good choices to pick from.
And I hope I can be there to see what she loves and latches on to.

No comments: