Thursday, June 16, 2011

Buffalo Bill....and Bears


This museum was great!


They had a weapon section,
filled with antique guns,
a great art section,
filled with paintings of the west and Cowboys and Indians,
and everything you would want to know about Buffalo Bill. 



We could not get enough of it.
But there was one section that I gravitated to.

 They had a section of stuffed wild animals
labeled with their world record size.
And among them were several .....BEARS.
Now this one in particular didn't bother me too much.
I mean it's a polar bear.
I don't think they live around here.


 But this one stopped me.
That's a Grizzly.
They live here.
Year round.



This one was positively ferocious.
I think it will visit my dreams.
And not in a good way.

 O.k.
My mother bear instincts are really kicking in now.
Can I go back and buy that bear spray?


Well, at least this one isn't a bear.
Maybe I should stop hyperventilating.
I don't want to worry the kids.....
.....or my husband.
Hey.....
Doesn't this remind you of a Tauntaun from Star Wars?
Just saying.

No comments: