Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still Moving West.....



Along the way to Yellowstone.....


we see more historical sites.....


 like this old Buffalo Bill hotel.....and.....


No.  Wait a minute.
It's not the "Outlet Store" that caught my attention here.
Please notice the sign below that.
~We sell Bear Spray~
What?!
Do I need that?!
I was beyond curious so I went inside to ask about it.
"Yes", they said.  "We sell bear spray."
My next question was, "How close do you have to be to spray it?".
Their answer, "60 feet. And it will stop a bear."
Wow.  O.K.  But do people really need this stuff?
Their answer, "Well, yeah, someone gets attacked by a bear every year."
Oh.  Really.
Well, I didn't buy the bear spray
but I don't plan on being a statistic either.
From now on I am on the look out for bears! 

No comments: