Monday, June 20, 2011

Utah Then Home

Salt Lake City, Utah is a pretty place.

The Mormon Church buildings were grand.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs in this building.
The acoustics are so perfect that you can hear a pin drop at the podium without the aid of a microphone.

Their gardens were so beautiful it made me want to go home
and dig in the dirt.


Our vacation was over.
Time to go home and dig in the dirt.
~ ~ ~
Among other things.
Like.....laundry,
mowing,
laundry,
dinner,
dishes,
repeat...
counting my chickens,
catching up on my blog,
counting my goats,
breakfast,
lunch,
laundry,
mowing again
and again
and again.
I am missing this vacation already.
~ ~ ~
I feel so blessed to have seen all these places
and done all these things
with the absolute most favorite people in my life.
My Family.
Thanks be to God for that.
And thank you too hunny.
For the best vacation I have ever gone on.

No comments: